The Horry Family
Horry: Origin Scandinavian, Possibly from the Viking Jarl
DNA testing shows the current Horry generation is 3-40% Scandinavian, so perhaps Ory was a Norse who settled in Danelaw?
You almost definitely came here by accident looking for something else. Here are
- ipkitty is your typical "What's my IP?" tool, only with cats.
- Chris Horry's Twitter.
- ICMHStudios' YouTube channel.
- The Horry Family Gallery is now on Google Photos, please e-mail me if you need access.
William Horry (1920-1984) was my Grandfather and served in Burma
during World War II. He was a driver for Gracie Fields for a period in 1945. His medals are: 1939-1945 Star, Burma Star, WWII Defence Medal and WWII War Medal.
- LeninWiki previously hosted some useful Veritas documents and other general resources. I have not been employed by Veritas since 2018 and have no interest in continuing to maintain my documents, but they will remain in place as long as others find them useful. This is a private Wiki so e-mail the webmaster if you feel you should have access.
- The Mummers on National TV campaign mailing lists used to be run from this domain but they have since
ceased operations. The archives no longer exist and we are not affiliated with this group in any way otherwise.
- We used get a lot of misdirected mails for Horry County, SC. We're not related to them at all, apparently it was a different Horry to ours. We are not prepared to run a forwarding
service for free as our resources are limited. If your mail bounced, use horrycounty.org instead of horry.org.
- Horry County, SC government page.
Out on the fringe...
Horry, the retired NBA player and sports commentator.
- William Frederick
Horry, the famous 19th century murderer. William Frederick Horry was the landlord
of a hotel in Burslem, north Staffordshire who murdered his wife
at Boston, Lincs in January 1872. He was executed at Lincoln Castle the same year and has the dubious
distinction of being the first person to be hanged using the "Long Drop"
method. His story is part of the tour. He is related
to the Horry Family Brewery, also from Boston but as far as we can surmise we are from a different line and